Binkybuns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday.

5 posters

Go down

Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. Empty Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:52 am

Letty Lop and Sox were at the vets on Friday. Letty Lop just for a check up and she was ok and has perfect teeth ( that's something for us to celebrate one of our buns with perfect teeth ) cheers 
Of course when she got home she sulked and sulked and sulked didn't want her treat for being a good girl at the vets or her late breakfast but did eventually cheer up and decided she could not stand not eating her breakfast any longer and tucked in to it.  Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 2001247339 

Sox was back for a check up on her eye as she has a small ulcer on it and an infection it's getting better and Honor gave us some more eye drops for her and some saline solution and Sox is back again next week for another check up on her eye.
Tuckerbunnies
Tuckerbunnies
Scouter
Scouter

Back to top Go down

Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. Empty Re: Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday.

Post by littleboots Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:28 am

Glad theyre both ok Maysie..... Good teeth ...... music to our ears isnt it xx

littleboots
Mini Bink
Mini Bink

Back to top Go down

Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. Empty Re: Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday.

Post by Fiver Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:53 pm

So glad they are getting better xx
Fiver
Fiver
Admin

https://binkybuns.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilGirl Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Bet youre relived at a non eventful vet visit. Glad theyre both ok!
E x

AprilGirl
Mini Bink
Mini Bink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:32 am

AprilGirl wrote:Bet youre relived at a non eventful vet visit. Glad theyre both ok!
E x
Oh I am, I'm at that stage now that when Mike take's any of our buns to the vet's that I will never see them again Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 2384294177 
I'm getting so use to the phone ringing and bad news at the end of it I just don't want anymore bad news, I can't handle it.
Tuckerbunnies
Tuckerbunnies
Scouter
Scouter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiver Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:39 am

Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 484464984 Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 484464984 Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 484464984 Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 484464984 sorry but more bad news is you have to suffer me too Wink 
Fiver
Fiver
Admin

https://binkybuns.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:00 am

Fiver wrote:Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 484464984 Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 484464984 Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 484464984 Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 484464984 sorry but more bad news is you have to suffer me too Wink 
Aww you are not bad news Rob Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 484464984 Letty Lop and Sox's vet visit on Friday. 484464984
Tuckerbunnies
Tuckerbunnies
Scouter
Scouter

Back to top Go down

Post by marleynfriends Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Thats great news! Very Happy An uneventful vet visit for once, i bet you were relieved!!

marleynfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:36 pm

marleynfriends wrote:Thats great news! :DAn uneventful vet visit for once, i bet you were relieved!!
Oh God yes! I am at that stage now that when they go through the door to go to the vets I hope they are going to come back. I'm just
hoping the big fellow upstairs gives us a break now and maybe let's us have a little bit of luck next year as we have had two very sad and rough years.

Losing Baby Saint was the last straw this year and I don't think I will ever get over losing her she was so precious Sad 
Tuckerbunnies
Tuckerbunnies
Scouter
Scouter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down